- 1/2 cup (114 g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup (67 g) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (73 g) light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (130 g) all-purpose flour,
- 3/4 cup (135 g) semisweet chocolate chips,
- In a medium bowl, whisk the butter and both sugars together until well combined.
- Whisk in the vanilla and salt.
- Add the flour and use a rubber spatula to fold it in until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
MAKE AHEAD TIP
- The cookie dough will keep for up to 7 days stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature before serving.
- The cookie dough will keep for up to 3 months stored the freezer. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Bring to room temperature before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site