- 2 cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls. Cut into quarters I used Pillsbury Grands with Cream Cheese Icing
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place the cinnamon roll quarters evenly in the crock pot. Set icing containers aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour evenly over the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Spread one of the containers of icing over the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Close the lid and cook on Low for 3 1/2 hours.
- Spread the second container over the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Let cinnamon rolls cool for 5 minutes before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site