KETO TRASH COOKIES RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 c. Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 c. Swerve, confectioners
- 1/4 c. Pyure Stevia Blend
- 2 large Eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 c. Almond Flour
- 1/4 c. Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum (optional)
- 1/2 c. Lily’s Dark Chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 c. Pistachios
KETO TRASH COOKIES RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe dish.
- Add melted butter into a large mixing bowl or stand mixer.
- Then add sweeteners and whisked eggs, + vanilla. Mix until light/blended.
- In a separate bowl- measure flours, baking powder, salt, and Xanthan Gum.
- Whisk until well blended. Then add to the wet ingredients.
- Incorporate, but try not to overmix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, lightly spray with oil.
- Scoop out dough balls (~40g each), round them and press slightly flat.
- Bake for 14 minutes. (check @ 12 mins, if your oven runs hot).
- Let cool on the sheet for about 5 minutes, to let them set.
This article and recipe adapted from this site